The ideal candidate will create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. They will implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts in an effort to increase brand awareness. Additionally, this individual will understand the target audience and create an appropriate strategy to reach this group. The duties and responsibilities of a social media analyst include the following:
- Works as a presenter for YouTube video.
- Inform the target market of the actions of the business.
- Follow the trends and advancements in social media marketing.
- Organize and consistently produce new content for social media use.
- Maintain a consistent strategy across all mediums to raise awareness of our brand.
- Analyze data to identify which channels are leading to the most conversions and what messaging works best for a given audience.
- Keep an eye out for company or brand mentions on social media platforms to spot potential problems with customer service or chances to raise brand recognition.
- Prepare reports for management review that include analytics findings and suggestions.Improve user engagement with content by analyzing user data to find patterns in behavior.
- Make plans to gain more followers on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and others.
- Create social media marketing strategies including goals, target audiences, messages, and deadlines.
- Keep track of the posts that did well and those that did poorly and investigate the causes of each result.
- Create and support SEO strategy, which may include keyword optimization for content marketing initiatives.
- Ensure prompt responses to the questions and comments of clients and followers.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field
- Experience as a social media Analyser
- Strong communication, multitasking and analytical skills
- Comfortable in front of Camera
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Experience with server-side languages such as Java, PHP, NODE JS and Python.
- Proficiency in Spring and Hibernate Framework, MVC, Spring boot and micro services.
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache).
Java, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, REST, Hibernate, Angular JS, Node JS, CSS3 , HTML5, Any RDBMS database (DB2, Postgre, MYSQL, Oracle etc.) and Sql knowledge, Git.